Enabling automation and intelligence in physical boiler plant for predictive maintenance, and remote monitoring.
Detailed steps are:
- To create a digital twin for a boiler plant
- Capture critical data in realtime
- Take automated corrective actions based on the collected data
- Realtime visualization of the data on web and mobile dashboards
- Deploying the digital twin in VR for traning & simulation purposes
Outliers team developed a Digital twin of a physical boiler plant integrated with IOT sensors to capture critical operational data in real time.
We deployed edge computing capabilities using a microprocessor to analyse the captured data and take corrective actions in real time.
The data is continuously streamed to cloud and is shown on a dashboard as well as on the Digital twin.
Along with corrective measures, alerts are pushed to the authorized personnel for records and monitoring.
All activity, data, corrective actions are animated to the Digital twin, which replicates the actual working of the physical equipment.
The Digital twin is deployed on Oculus for the personnel to view the plant without having to go to the actual site, and monitor remotely.
The interactive visualization experience can be leveraged to train personnel remotely, thus saving costs and efforts.
- Created an extensive 3d modeled digital twin for a boiler plant, which is a culmination of Art and Tech.
- Real time data from sonsors was captured, pushed to the cloud, analysed and shown on dashboards.
- Real time alerts were genrated and corrective actions are triggered without any manual intervention.
- The solution was deployed on oculus for training and visulaisations.